Sponsor

Saturday 29 September 2012

Frightened Rabbit - Keep Yourself Warm -- The Midnight Organ Fight (2008)



Will be seeing Frightened Rabbit next week so seemed an ideal time to post about them. It took me a while to really start liking them but now they are one of my favorite bands to put on and The Midnight Organ Fight is one of the best albums I own in my opinion. If you feel that I use the words favorite, excellent, best etc...  way too much you are probably right I'll keep using them too, I like a lot I guess so deal with it, haha.

I chose for this song because it helped me to really start liking Frightened Rabbit back in the day, I had the album since it was out I think but it took me until an episode of Chuck to fall in love with them. Not being the best TV-show out there (worth a shot though if you are looking for an action/comedy type of show) you might not have seen it, but how the song is used in the show and fits the story line oh so well was pretty cool if you ask me. After this episode I started listening more to Frightened Rabbit only to find out I really liked the material they made. Later on I bought the Midnight Organ Fight and The Winter of Mixed Drinks and I'll be seeing them live for the second time, what the power of a soundtrack can be right. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment