Sponsor

Sunday 10 March 2013

The Blackwater Fever - Don't Fuck With Joe -- The Depths (2013)


The Blackwater Fever is an Aussie based band that will release their third studio album The Depths in the near future. For some unknown reason I have the album already, good guy internet... And it actually sounds pretty good! It's something between garage and blues rock and it manages to keep you fascinated for more or less three quarters of an hour. It actually reminds me a lot of a local band called the Black Box Revelation, I have to make a post about them next time! If you like the genre don't hesitate to check any of the bands out. (for The Black Box Revelation I advice the debut album...)

Anyways I didn't hear much yet from 2013, nevertheless this trio from Brisbane is one of the first discoveries of the year for me. It's quite amazing they are active since 2005 and stayed under most people's radar until now, or at least mine... I'm actually rather interested in how the previous two albums sound, but for now I'll keep listening to this one, I really like it haha.

The song I posted for you guys is Don't Fuck With Joe. Which is the fourth track of the album, not my favorite at the moment but it's an official video which is a big plus, and it's still quite good of course. So enjoy!

Official site
last.fm artist page 

No comments:

Post a Comment